It’s the middle of the week and yes I’m waaaay behind posting this week’s spread but I still want to share it anyway. I ran out of creative juices and may have experienced a creative/art block (if there’s even such a term). I honestly don’t want to deviate from this month’s design and I wanted a slightly cohesive look for all my weekly spreads so I didn’t change the layout. I did change this week’s color though. I didn’t have much time to draw so I had to use some stickers. Also, you may notice that I attempted to do some calligraphy using my new pen. However, my calligraphy kinda looked crooked. I’m still learning how to do it. I hope you still like this week’s spread though (fingers crossed).
- Tombow Dual Brush Pens in 451, 991, N15
- Zebra Mildliner in Lemon Yellow, Cyan Blue
- Sakura Koi Coloring Brush Pen in Yellow
- Baoke Calligraphy Pen in Medium Tip
- STA Metallic Pen in No. 6551-1
- Sakura Gelly Roll 08 in White
- Limelight Dotted Notebook